Your gift to the foundation helps Prospera build community by allowing us to do what we do best:
- Provide the best, top-notch no-cost business counseling and support for businesses of all sizes
- Give loans and financial guidance to businesses
- Award grants, including Prospera’s Montana Women’s Impact Grants
- Conduct in-person and online professional trainings
- Curate peer networking events
Gifts to the Prospera Foundation (Gallatin Valley Foundation for Economic Development), a 501c3 nonprofit, are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law, and no goods or services are provided in exchange for gifts.
Make a donation to the foundation below, or mail a check payable to “Prospera Foundation” and mail it to 865 Technology Blvd. Suite A, Bozeman, MT 59718