3905 Wellness Way
Bozeman, MT 59718
Billings Clinic Bozeman is the hub of western Montana for the Billings Clinic health system, the largest locally operated health care system in Montana. The Bozeman campus offers a multi-specialty clinic, urgent care and outpatient surgery center providing services in Gallatin Valley for patients from across the region.
Billings Clinic Bozeman is integrated, not-for-profit, led by a physician CEO and governed by a community board of directors. As an integrated health care team, all of Billings Clinic Bozeman’s physicians and advanced practitioners are employed and share one electronic medical record. This enhances collaboration and streamlines communication between specialties for patients with complex conditions.
We provide comprehensive care in many specialties and our highly trained surgeons offer the latest in minimally invasive surgical techniques. Specialty outreach clinics and telemedicine services enhance local access to the 80+ specialists who are part of Billings Clinic. Our Bozeman physicians also conduct outreach clinics in surrounding communities.
The facility sits on 58 scenic acres in the heart of Bozeman, MT and features a focus on an optimal patient experience through flexibility and efficiency of design. The space was built with Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) guidance. The campus is integrated into the surrounding natural areas with a Healing Garden and connections to existing trails and streets for commuting. Expansion of facilities and services is planned for the campus in the coming years.
Billings Clinic is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network which provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists. We are also the first Magnet designated organization in Montana for nursing excellence.
Outpatient Surgery Center
• Features 4 cutting-edge operating rooms (540 SF each), a procedure room and a pain management room. The space was built with the intention of further expansion
• Mobile C-arms for imaging
• Includes clinic areas, urgent care, imaging, lab, blood draw, pre-admission testing, infusion, pharmacy, mammography, specialty outreach clinics, rehabilitation therapies, a café, and conference center
• Rather than clinic spaces being dedicated to a specialty, the areas flex to accommodate the needs of the patient population.
• Identical setups for exam rooms and treatment rooms
• Space for 35+ physicians and 15+ advanced practitioners, with enclosed offices, workstations and care team stations throughout the clinic
• Attention to safety and security
• Flexibility for the best patient experience has been emphasized in our planning process, from building adjustable spaces to preparing for future technology
• “Exam room of the future” that incorporates the latest in layout, design, equipment, and EMR technology/documentation
• Clinic imaging modalities include X-ray, fluoroscopy, CT, MRI, ultrasound
• Adjacent Breast Center has mammography, stereotactic mammography, and DEXA bone density scans
• Virtual care opportunitiesReturn To Directory View Website